Sunday, September 29, 2019

Wall-E

Screens are beginning to take over the world.


People are engaging in technology more than interacting in person.

Referring to Lost In a World, everyone around us will soon have no emotion to life. Everything will be seen, felt, or heard through a screen. Although I am grateful for new technology being created and improving, I dislike the fact that society is allowing it to take over our interactions. Before technology was created, individuals had to make the effort to speak with someone, or make the time to see them. Now, people are just a phone call away. It is much more efficient, yet it takes away the real human interaction that was created for a reason.

The reason why I titled my blog "Wall-E" is because the movie is similar to the video referred to above. In the movie, an individual finds themself surrounded by others who do not pay attention to their surroundings.

In all honestly, I hope society never gets to that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FHP

I recently did a presentation on persuading my audience as to why feminine hygiene products should be tax free. Because periods are not a lu...